Saturday, October 12, 2013

Going hunting... Fujifilm X-Pro1

This weekend I went out on a hunting trip with some friends.  All the pictures here are from my Fujifilm X-pro1 of course! Shot in RAW format and developed in Lightroom 5.2




 My buddy Erik.

My friend, and my boss in my civilian job, Kåre.




 Erik.

 Erik and Kåre.


Well, that's me. The photographer seldom gets pictures of himself. But this time I gave my Fujifilm X-Pro1 to my friend, putting both shutter and aperture into auto mode, and told him to not adjust anything, just point it at me and shoot. 


Kåre.. and his dog.


Well, you can barely see my Canon 7D with my EF 70-200mm f/2.8 IS Mark II down in the left corner...But most of my shooting was with my Fujifilm X-Pro1.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.